RULES AND REGULATIONS
In order to ensure the safety and comfort of everyone in the hotel, the management reserves the right to terminate the stay of the guests who do not comply with the rules and regulations stated below.
- Children should never be left alone on the balcony and should not climb on the furniture in the room.
- Stairs etc. Children must be accompanied in places.
- For your own safety and comfort, please do not enter the food and beverage areas without shoes.
- You can only enter the restaurants in a casual attire.
- Rooms are for accommodation service. Each person staying in the rooms must be registered at the reception.
- Unregistered visitors are not allowed to enter the room or other areas of the hotel. Extra charge for 1 person for unregistered guests staying in the room will be credited to our guest’s account.
- Please do not smoke in the rooms. “ANIM BOUTIQUE HOTEL” is a non-smoking environment and there are special areas for our smokers.
- Please do not cause noise by exceeding a certain sound level. Please respect the subject of silence, which is the right of every guest.
- It is strictly forbidden for our guests to act in a way that disturbs each other.
- Supervision of private belongings is the sole responsibility of our guests.
“ANIM BOUTIQUE HOTEL” does not accept any responsibility in case of loss or theft of our guests’ personal belongings.
- Please keep your valuables in the special safes in your rooms. Otherwise, the hotel management does not accept any responsibility.
- “ANIM BOUTIQUE HOTEL” does not accept any responsibility for any accident or injury beyond the control of the hotel.
- It is strictly forbidden to throw away any belongings and garbage from the window or balcony of the hotel.
- All kinds of lasers etc. inside the hotel. The use of the item is prohibited.
- Pets are not allowed in the rooms.
- There are garbage bins inside the hotel for paper, aluminum cans, glass and plastics, they are easily found outside, please use these areas for garbage.